The main acts you take in every PC game are slashing, shooting, hacking, and attacking at the click of your mouse. So you can’t skimp on your weapons if you want to win. Today, you can find a mouse of your choice at a pocket-friendly price.
However, purchasing one can be very challenging due to the many choices in the market. We have done extensive research to help you find top-quality plus best gaming mouse for money in the market today.
Follow this article to the end to learn all the specifications you need to know before purchasing one.
|Logitech G502 HERO||25,600 DPI||USB||11||View|
|Razer Basilisk v2||20,000 DPI||USB||11||View|
|Razer DeathAdder V2||20,000 DPI||USB||8||View|
|SteelSeries Rival 5||18,000 CPI||USB||9||View|
|LeadsaiL Wireless Computer Mouse||1,600 DPI||Wireless, USB||6||View|
Related: Do I Need a Mousepad for Gaming?
- 1 Best Gaming Mice for the Money Reviews
- 2 Gaming Mouse Buying Guide
- 3 FAQ
- 4 Verdict
Best Gaming Mice for the Money Reviews
Razer DeathAdder v2 Gaming Mouse: 20K DPI Optical Sensor
According to our research, Razer DeathAdder v2 Gaming Mouse is one of the best gaming mice for the money. It is the most recognized and rewarded gaming mouse worldwide.
This is because it has won its success through its excellent ergonomic design, with over 10 million Razer DeathAdders sold.
Besides, it fits well with claw and fingertip designs, which are ideal for a palm hold. The Razer DeathAdder V2 carries on this legacy. It has maintained its famous shape while shedding more weight to improve your ongoing interaction for quicker dealing with.
Further, the optimized design provides greater gaming comfort. This is essential for those long strikes or when you’re granulating your position on the stepping stool.
It works well for those gamers who want beyond traditional office ergonomics.
- It has Focus+ 20 K DPI Optical Sensor, auto-aligns around the mouse tangle, enhancing accuracy, eliminating cursor float from lift-off and landing.
- The new razer optical mouse switches use light-bar based enactment.
- Has enrolling button which presses at the speed of light
- Has 3x quicker than traditional mechanical switches
- Vivid, Adjustable Chroma RGB Lighting
- Eight programmable buttons allow for button remapping and task by Razer Synapse 3 of complex large scale capacities.
- It has a remote-like output drag-free cord, which enhances absolute control.
- Best-in-class sensor with 20,000 CPI
- Optical click sensors have extra longevity for optical sensors.
- Comfortable when using
- Sensitive and accurate optical sensor
- Project ergonomics
- Clever Calibration
- The new cable that is drag-free
- No USB Cable Detachable
- Comes only in the right-handed
- On the flimsy hand, buttons
Related: Best Ducky Keyboard for Gaming
Logitech G502 Hero High-Performance Gaming Mouse
To offer significantly better and more dependable features than ever, Logitech has updated its famous G502 gaming mouse. It has emerged as one of our top choice. Why? It is the best performing and most remarkable gaming sensor Logitech has ever constructed.
Further, it includes the Logitech G502 Hero high-performance gaming mouse. Another thing to love about this mouse is that it has an improved tracking algorithm, which provides ultra-precise tracking.
This is made possible without acceleration, filtering, or smoothing, over the entire DPI spectrum, an all-New lens.
What’s more? The mouse is easy to operate and flexible to match your environment and style. You adjust RGB mouse lighting or sync to other items from Logitech G.
Additionally, it’s simple to customize G502 Hero to fit your needs regardless of your gaming style. This is made possible by 000 DPI and adjustable sensitivity from 200 to 16 irrespective of your games’ custom profiles.
It also has a tunable weight system, which allows up to five 3.6G weight tuning and balancing. This to provide the right balance and feel.
- Superior Hero, 16 K sensor, allows extreme gaming velocity, affectability, and responsiveness over the whole DPI range.
- Eleven installed memory and adaptable buttons
- Flexible weight system allowing tuning and balancing up to 3.6Gwithin the mouse.
- Customize lighting to match the colors of your squad by Programmable RGB Lighting and Light sync technology.
- Mechanical tensioning of switch buttons which allows simple click feedback
- It is durable due to its solid construction design.
- Has exclusive button placement
- Smooth scroll wheel adjustable using a button located below it
- Excellent DIP function
- Well-designed grip style with minimal friction
- The optical sensor is accurate and precise.
- Adjustable weight
- It has a slightly heavyweight
Razer Basilisk v2 Wired Gaming Mouse: 20K DPI Optical Sensor, Fastest Gaming Mouse Switch
With the Razer Basilisk V2, this tailor-made triumph was never yours. With a cutting-edge 20 000 DPI, the mice are armed.
To add to that, it comes with an optical sensor which helps you decide how you want to dominate.
It is also suitable for executing advanced macros and functions with 11 programmable buttons and adjustable scroll wheel resistance. Besides, it is 3x quicker than conventional mechanical switches, too. That is, the optical mouse switches use light beam-based actuation.
This is followed by recording button presses for full immersion and total power at the speed of light.
This gaming mouse also comes with Chroma RGB Color Profiles that can be personalized. Usually, they support 16.8 million color combinations with preset profiles included.
Finally, the Razer Basilisk V2 has a wireless-like drag-free cord that removes the need for mouse bungees. This also provides quick drag and minimal weight for total control.
- It comes with optical sensor Focus+ 20 K DPI, which offers sensitivity adjustment for gaming via dedicated DPI buttons.
- It has a wireless-like output, which is drag-free, allowing total control.
- It is 3x faster than conventional mechanical switches, allowing absolute power and full immersion registration of button presses at light speed.
- Has 11 Programmable buttons permitting complex macro functions to be reconfigured and assigned via Razer Synapse 3.
- Customizable Chroma RGB color profiles with preset profiles included.
- Excellent control
- Project ergonomics
- Plenty of options for customization
- Superior optical Sensor throughout-Class
- More confident than the original
- The resistance of the flexible scroll wheel
- Lots of buttons that are programmable
- The left and right buttons have a light touch.
BenQ Zowie FK2 Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse for Esports (Medium)
Here comes another best budget gaming mouse. The FK2 Series is built for your comfort, regardless of whether you are left-given or right-gave.
For both paw and palm-hold clients, the low profile design offers better power.
Another thing to love is that it comes in three different sizes enabling you to choose one that suits you best. Choose the right one for you and employ your mouse firm in the war zone’s grip.
Additionally, it permits total order of your developments for exceptional gaming, arranged. The Zowie FK causes you to keep and cover your mouse with your fingertips so you can work accurately and smoothly.
Is that enough? No. The mouse has consistent touch feedback to prevent double switch clicks to ensure significant functionality and sleek design.
Besides, it has a 125/500/1000Hz customizable report rate for various responsiveness levels making it the best gaming mouse for the money.
- It has a 3310 400/800/1600/3200 DPI optical sensor to give you an exceptional tracking experience.
- The ambidextrous architecture of different sizes and shapes to optimize efficiency and give professional players relaxed gaming experience.
- Consistent touch feedback to prevent double switch clicks to ensure effective functionality and sleek design
- 125/500/1000Hz customizable report rate for various responsiveness levels
- Plug and Play (No need for drivers)
- It is easy to use with two-thumb buttons on both sides
- Simple switch between left-hand and right-hand
- Has adjustable speed
- Modifiable USB 125/ 500/ 1000 Hz report rate
- Offers comfortability due to the great length of cable
- It is light-weight
- Has good tracking
- Scroll wheel might disturb at times
- Plastic body
Related: Best Gaming Mice for Big Hands
Gaming Mouse Buying Guide
There are many kinds and models of gaming mice you can find in the market. So, how do you make sure you pick the one that fits your budget and suits your needs? It would help if you considered the following aspects:
- Sensor type
It will rely on your personal preference to decide the best sensor for your gaming experience. Gamers are split about whether optical and laser sensors are involved. Thanks to its ability to provide users with a more reactive sensor and gaming experience, the Pro-optical mouse says it is the best sensors. Moreover, unlike the laser mouse, there is no urge for an optical mouse to display lag.
A gaming mouse’s weight is crucial since it defines your ability to appreciate your style of gaming. The weight of the mouse will matter if you are a gamer who flicks your mouse around. Some gaming mice have adjustable weights that, depending on the user’s needs, can be added or removed.
- Wire type
For high speed, octane, and reactive games, wireless mice were considered to have slow responsiveness required in the past. Improved technology, however, has allowed wireless gaming mice to work the same as wired mice. The substantial difference is the price of both. Compared to wired, wireless gaming mice are known to be more costly.
- Playing style
The specifications for a gaming mouse depending on the type of game you play. Consequently, the game you wish to play will decide the features that your gaming mouse finds most important to you.
For example, compared to FPS gamers who concentrate on accuracy and fast-tracking, RTS and MMO gamers will need additional buttons assigned to alternative functions and macros.
Fingertip, hook, or palm hold types are utilized by most players to improve their gaming experience. The sort of mouse grasp style is noteworthy because it characterizes the most agreeable weight and state of the mouse you can discover.
Related: Mouse For AutoCAD and 3D Modelling
How many buttons should there be on a gaming mouse?
A minimum of five keys. Ideally, one DPI button at the top, two buttons where the thumb is placed, the standard left and right mouse buttons, and a scroll wheel should be included in a gaming mouse.
Did the new versions of the mouse fix the problems with the right click found in previous versions?
The well-known problem is right-clicking, double-click, but it can be solved. A mechanism allows a thin metal plate to have friction and make contact with another piece of metal to complete the circuit.
What is the average lifetime of a gaming mouse?
For two years of full-time play, a gaming mouse can go and be replaced only if damaged or faulty.
Computer games, with today’s technology, are now a hobby for many. A gaming mouse is one of the important devices for such games. However, it cannot be easy to find the best budget gaming mice.
Fortunately, producers have different choices to fit people according to their pockets while valuing the quality still. With such a large range, choosing the best among these devices needs the consumer to make serious considerations, as described above.